ARK Survival of The Fittest is a multiplayer online Survival Arena, which is currently playable for free. The game is a by-product of ARK Survival Evolved allowing a bunch of players to join in the same world and start battling against each other in order to become the final survivor standing. There are so many fierce rounds offered in the game, and the pace of it is increasing gradually. The in-game fighters have to battle against each other for the survival in a tough environment which is always full of dangerous creatures, which is called “Evolution Events.” Check out more!
About Survival of the Fittest
ARK Survival of the Fittest is considered as the initial MOSA mode which is created by Studio Wildcard. This is a sequel to the ARK Survival Evolved, which is a well-known Early Access game on Steam. The game is all about battling for the survival to become the last man standing. Therefore, lots of combatants will be dragged into a fierce epic confrontation where they have to fight against each other to stay alive until the end.
The survivors can create the tribes consisting of 1 to 6 people. They can select Unofficial and Official servers at will, and there are a bunch of game lengths and sizes for them to play. The players will start off their game in the so-called base forest environment which is already offered in the primary ARK Survival Evolved, showing numerous creatures, and natural environments.
All the combatants will begin their adventure in an impartial zone in which they can start a conversation with each other, prepare strategies or even talk trash. When a count-down ends, these competitors will strongly fall from the sky onto ARK land trough the various light beams. After descending, the contestants may catch sight of various precious items located in the middle. Everything will escalate! There will be a bunch of survivors sprinting toward those items like crazy and struggle for them, or there could be some of them running into the forest and lurking, or some of them might hunt for dinosaurs and other creatures to quickly construct their troop. The battle is on!
General review of the game
Survival of the Fittest is currently playable on some of the servers via specific settings. Without a doubt, since this game focuses on survival, it surely happens at a breakneck speed, with different activities such as collecting, domesticating, leveling and constructing. Everything will occur at faster paces. Thanks to the game balance, the players won’t have to take too much damage, their stats also have been changed so that the taming creatures wouldn’t take longer. Engram, craftable items, and supply drops also have been rebalanced. There is no fast travel and respawning feature here! Similar to Hardcode mode, the players are unable to respawn if they die, so if you get killed, your game will have to come to a failure.
The environment contains a common island of ARK with some of the small alterations. At the beginning, the players will begin standing on a platform which is located in the center of the island. This platform is sort of enormous, and it holds a bunch of supplies and cool weapons. This is a chance for players to decide to steal those items or not, or they straightly run into the wild forest. The place that players can go to is kind of limited by tough barriers, and it will turn more diminutive when time flies, leading to the showdown between the survivors in the end.
Crucial in-game features
- The game is totally free for playing, and it features excellent survival gameplay full off fierce actions.
- More than 30 creatures for domesticating and riding at Early Access Start! There will be more and more dinosaurs will be appeared at full release.
- Various game modes (1v1, 2v2, 4v4, and 6v6)
- The tribes can consist of from 1 to 6 players
- Changeable game configurations which can range from 30-minute “instant action” to three-hour long “epic wars.”
- The players who rank in the high top will be listed on SurviveTheArk.com, and they will receive lots of awards monthly.
- Lots of super hard dinosaurs that can be tamed in the game, such as Dragon, Giant Ape, and Brood Mother
- Unsystematic “Evolution Events.”
- A wide range of weapons, traps, armors, structures and various wonderful items, ranging from ancient to cutting-edge tech tiers
- Powerful ranking, tournament and spectator features
- The players can even utilize unique SotF Cosmetic Items in Ark: Survival Evolved
- With the custom-painted “War Banners”, now the tribes can totally display their team passion on the Flags through the Dinosaur troops. Also, they are broadcast on huge billboards throughout the events.
- An in-game soundtrack was written by the winning composer Gareth Coker of Ori and the Blind Forest!
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 5000 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 37000 MB available space