- Wild: With an excellent height, from eight to twelve feet tall, Phorusrhacidae Rapidesultor is considered as an extremely hostile avian that is almost unable to perform a short flight. It utilizes its wings to keep itself balanced when it runs at high speed. The flight of this creature is very closer to a wonderful sustained jump or glide with the assistance of flappy wings.
- Domesticated: Terror Bird is viewed as an amazing mount for combat, especially provoking and scouting. When taking a ride on it, lots of riders will receive a bunch of advantages, and free moves from a flyer.
- Known Information: Terror Bird has awesome specific traits that are related to theropods, including Utahraptor, Carnotaurus, and Tyrannosaurus. There are lots of the same traits as other creatures, for examples, the overall shape and predation patterns.
Terror Bird is exceedingly hostile; they will move in pack
This is a very tall bird and a hostile carnivore. With the long legs and strong hooked beaks, it can easily to tear down the flesh and smash the bones This creature has remaining wings which are usually utilized for balance when it rushes at a high speed in the dense jungle.
- Raw Meat
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are depending on the state’s value when the dinosaur was domesticated (right after taming efficacy)
2The Base Damage is expressed here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures won’t grow the movement speed.
4Torpor will increase every level on untamed dinosaurs, but after being tamed, they won’t be grown more.
- Check out Base Creature Statistics to find out the comparison of the stats of all creatures
- If you want an explanation of how the levelup calculation operates, just check Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
Check out Base Creature Speeds to explore a comparison of speeds among all creatures.
Let’s see how to battle against the Terror Bird
Getting a terror bird in an Agrentavis’ claws will scare it
If it can’t get closer to you, it is unable to destroy you. Don’t battle against it on the ground. This creature can chase and pass you easily. Just try to trap it or you can climb a big rock.
Powerful beak with a quick assault. It’s medium destruction.
This is an excellent runner, if you don’t have any good equipment, you must keep yourself away from it on the terrain.
You can get Terror Bird stuck on the rocks and use a ranged weapon or a pike to assault it, which is the same way as you did to the Raptor.
Terror Bird doesn’t have good torpor; it drains very fast. Therefore, you need to ensure that you prepare lots of Narcotics when you domesticate. You are recommended to get 30-100 counting on the server settings and level.
|Kibble (Gallimimus Egg)||5||94||27||0:12:00|
|Raw Prime Meat||12||152||43||0:18:01|
|Cooked Prime Meat||23||309||87||0:34:28|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:02:10|
|Kibble (Gallimimus Egg)||9||200||61||0:21:36|
|Raw Prime Meat||22||326||99||0:33:01|
|Cooked Prime Meat||44||689||208||1:05:56|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:03:29|
|Kibble (Gallimimus Egg)||15||397||132||0:35:59|
|Raw Prime Meat||39||682||227||0:58:31|
|Cooked Prime Meat||78||1420||471||1:56:53|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:04:35|
|Kibble (Gallimimus Egg)||20||584||206||0:47:59|
|Raw Prime Meat||54||1033||364||1:21:01|
|Cooked Prime Meat||107||2112||744||2:40:20|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:05:06|
|Kibble (Gallimimus Egg)||26||817||302||1:02:22|
|Raw Prime Meat||68||1386||513||1:42:01|
|Cooked Prime Meat||135||2824||1045||3:22:17|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:05:28|
|Kibble (Gallimimus Egg)||30||983||376||1:11:58|
|Raw Prime Meat||79||1673||640||1:58:31|
|Cooked Prime Meat||158||3426||1310||3:56:45|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:05:40|
Remember that these values are only made for optimum situations, they always give additional supplies.
Check out an outside taming calculator: Survive ARK, Crumplecorn, Ark-Survival.net (Web). Dododex (iOS / Android) if you want to learn a level dependent count of the resources required.
- Transport/Land Scout: The Terror Bird is extremely quick, and it is very good to scout and transport goods for the riders because of its fast speed, it can even reduce the fall damage. (Enhance speed, stamina, weight or health)
- Mountain Jumper: When the bird falls, it always glides, this will help you reach further distance if you perform a leap, as the mountain peak for example. You should be cautious, it probably still has to take the small fall damage. If you glide, you will also decrease its stamina, though it’s at a slow rate.
- War Mount: Terror Bird is a good combat mount that is capable of fulfilling higher damage, and it has a skill to glide, which is the same as a Raptor. (Enhance health, melee damage, stamina/weight)
- If you want to fly or stay in the air for a longer time, you need to tap the jump button (spacebar) and keep it for awhile
- The dossier was launched on 08/25/15 
- Argentavis and Quetzal can pick up Terror Bird easily
- In the dossier, we can totally see the remaining dew claw of Terror Bird, but we can’t find this feature in the game