ARK Digest 29 & Worldwide Mod Contests Finalists Voting!

ARK Digest 29 & Worldwide Mod Contests Finalists Voting!

- in Game News
1620
0

ARK Digest 29 & Worldwide Mod Contests Finalists Voting!

ARK Digest 29 and Worldwide Mod Contests Finalists Voting
Let’s find out awesome, thrilling things in the twenty-ninth of ARK Digest now! There are a crucial announcement and lots of things to check out. Start it off!

International Modding Contest Voting

At the beginning of this year, ARK International Mod Contest was introduced to all modders and brought them such a big thrilling challenge. This challenge welcomed all content creators, new, and old ones to come and enjoy via their created ARK Mod. The development team had received more than 100 entries between three categories. Those various entries were extremely amazing and displayed the level of capability and the creativity of many modders.
Studio Wildcard is so honored to make an announcement on the top competitors who will get into the public voting now. The voting on the mod competition entries is currently available for the whole community!

You will be taken to the voting pages and check out the finalists with following links:

  • Mod Finalists[survivetheark.com]  (link)
  • Map Finalists[survivetheark.com] (link)
  • Total Conversion Finalists[survivetheark.com] (link)

The competition will be split into three categories as shown below:

Mods: The expansions of the present gameplay functionality
Maps: New maps in ARK for you to play
Total Transformations: These are full “repairs” of the game that can transform the core functionality.
If you have to get your preferred submission, just be sure to vote it in each category.

Awards:

There are 15 prizes that will present to the excellent competitors. There are five ranks, from 1st to 5th for each category:

  • 1st Place: $10,000 in each category
  • 2nd Place: $5,000 in each category
  • 3rd Place: $3,000 in each category
  • 4th Place: $2,000 in each category
  • 5th Place: $1,000 in each category

· $63, 000 total award pool

Voting/Judging

Studio Wildcard has picked out around 5-10 submissions that have high quality and better standards in every category according to their consideration. Those submissions will be voted by the whole community. They were presented scores (from 1 to 100) which were based on three different categories

  • Individuality/creativity
  • General graphical or functional quality/brilliance
  • Entertainment worth

The development team of ARK Survival Evolved will decide 60% of the judging score. The rest part (40% of the judging score) will be voted by the whole community via a public vote. To vote for your preferred one, you have to become a member of survivetheark.com, and you need to have at least 30 posts to put your vote.
Studio Wildcards will make an announcement on the winners on May 15th, 2016, when the finalist voting, spotlight, and Judging rounds are over!

Good luck to all!

Facebook Comments