- Wild: Parasaurolophus amphibio has several awesome adaptions of other Creatures. Similar to all the Parasaur, this creature has a head ridge, and it can sprint extremely fast if it gets startled.
- Domesticated: This is such an easy creature for you to tame! It can run fun for a long period, which makes it become the medium transportation. However, this creature has no skill to safeguard.
- Known Information: the ridge of this creature seemingly have a former refused usage. At the top of the ridge, there are several diminutive openings that can be utilized as a snorkel. This is kind of exclusive to Parasaurolophus amphibio
Parasaurs can be considered as a passive species, they even won’t fight back when being assaulted, unless their eggs are stolen. Nevertheless, the Parasaur can be known as one of the fastest running creatures living in ARK. It’s very awkward to catch.
Parasuar is a big bioedal dinosaur. They mostly turn up with lots of colors, like red or green and sometimes white.
Lower Body / Under Belly
- Raw Meat
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point|
1Percentages are depended on the state’s value when the creature was domesticated
2Base Damage is expressed here instead of the percentage.
3The domesticated base percentage is illustrated here – wild dinosaurs will not advance the movement speed
4Torpor will develop for each level on the wild animals, however, after being domesticated, it won’t be developed more.
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:08:11|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:13:04|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:17:11|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:19:10|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:20:30|
|Torpor-depletion:, Time until all torpor is depleted: 00:21:18|
Note that the values are for optimal cases, always bring extra supplies!
For a level dependent count of resources needed you can use an external taming calculator like crumplecorn.com or ark-survival.net
- Transport: Although Parasaurs are not capable of carrying and transferring to many items like other bigger creatures, they are still considered as an excellent pack animal for the beginners.
- Travel: This creature is such a great mount for people who have just started their game. However, it’s very tough to drive them into a corner because of their tendency to escape away. Although they are slower than Raptor or Sabretooth, they’re still quicker than the Phiomia.
- Gatherer: Good at collecting Berries, Wood, and Thatch.
- Parasaurolophus is known as a member of dinosaur group named hadrosaurs.
- The crest of Parasaurolophus was considered as a type of “horn” for warning other parasaurolophus.
- The meaning of the name of Parasaurolophus is “Near crested lizard that is amphibious”.
- A Quetzal can pick up Parasaurolophus